Interstate highways often become the province of strip malls, billboards and spreading urban development. But people in the Pacific Northwest wanted a different future for the historic road over Snoqualmie Pass.
Local citizens created a plan for the Mountains to Sound Greenway to keep an accessible landscape of forests, wildlife habitat and natural areas as breathing room for people, and a place of incomparable beauty, history and outdoor recreation for their children and grandchildren.
Today, the Greenway surrounds 100 miles of Interstate 90 in Washington State from the waterfront in Seattle to the edge of desert grasslands in Central Washington. Spectacular alpine scenery, connected wildlife habitat, world-class recreation and vibrant communities ensure a long-term balance between people and nature.
Our drivers can safely whisk you away from the Seattle International Airport (SEATAC) in one of our Motorcoaches to one of the local Seattle area restaurants or hotels. Many of our groups enjoy traveling by bus to the Mountains to Sound Greenway.
Our Experience Includes:
- Public transit, both fixed and deviated route
- Paratransit scheduling and dispatching
- Employee shuttles and vanpools
- Coordinating complex movement, utilizing ground, air, and marine transportation
- Concert and wedding shuttles
- Airport transfers
- Corporate event shuttles
- Extensive student transportation experience
- Charter bus transportation