The Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor & Convention Bureau works to maintain the vibrancy of the region by promoting the Thurston County area as a preferred destination for meetings, conventions and leisure travel.
A private non-profit destination marketing organization with membership of more than 200 businesses, the Bureau operates a busy tourism information center, supports a climate of year-round hospitality, and helps the businesses around Thurston County to contribute to – and reap the rewards of – the area’s thriving visitor industry. In 2008 alone, visitors spent $294.1 million in the county with companies ranging from transportation to hotels to utilities providers.
Our drivers can safely whisk you away from the Seattle International Airport (SEATAC) in one of our Motorcoaches to one of the local Seattle area restaurants or hotels. Many of our groups enjoy traveling by bus to Olympia.
Our Experience Includes:
- Public transit, both fixed and deviated route
- Paratransit scheduling and dispatching
- Employee shuttles and vanpools
- Coordinating complex movement, utilizing ground, air, and marine transportation
- Concert and wedding shuttles
- Airport transfers
- Corporate event shuttles
- Extensive student transportation experience
- Charter bus transportation