Looking for Bus Charter North Bend WA?
Journey Lines is a family owned and operated Bus Charter service specializing in providing high-quality ground transportation in the Seattle, WA area since 1981. We focus on delivering safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective Bus Charter transportation solutions to our clients. Travel by Bus Charter to many of the popular Seattle Motor Coach destinations including Seattle Center where you will see the Seattle Space Needle, and the nearby Seattle Pike Place Market, where you can see the first Starbucks Coffee House, Quest Field, Safeco Field, Ballard Locks and many other sights. During the winter, we proudly supply ski Bus Charter to Snoqualmie Pass, Whistler, Stevens Pass and Crystal Mountain.
Our Bus Charter Experience Includes:
- Public transit, both fixed and deviated route North Bend WA
- Paratransit scheduling and dispatching North Bend WA
- Employee shuttles and vanpools North Bend WA
- Coordinating complex movement, utilizing ground, air, and marine transportation North Bend WA
- Concert and wedding shuttles North Bend WA
- Airport transfers North Bend WA
- Corporate event shuttles North Bend WA
- Extensive student transportation experience North Bend WA
- Charter bus transportation North Bend WA
- Approved military passenger carrier North Bend WA
Our Bus Charter North Bend WA drivers can safely whisk you away from the Seattle International Airport (SEATAC) in one of our Bus Charter to one of the local Seattle area restaurants or hotels. Many of our groups enjoy traveling by Bus Charter to the Museum of Flight before taking a ferry to the Olympic Peninsula. Maybe even to the Seattle waterfront for a Seattle to Alaska Cruise.
Journey Lines Bus Charter North Bend WA are fully approved and in compliance with all regulations including the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission, the Federal Department of Transportation, and the Department of Defense. Journey Lines is insured by Lancer, the Bus Charter industries largest and most experienced provider, with five million dollars in coverage.
We are approved to provide Bus Charter transportation to and from military bases for military and civilian personnel. We have a Satisfactory Carrier Profile (the highest US DOT safety rating), which is required by WAC 392-144-040(3) in order to transport school district passengers. All Journey Lines drivers are randomly tested for drugs and alcohol. As part of our pre employment hiring policy we also do criminal background checks on all of our employees.